All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 am 
Moderately Obsessed
Moderately Obsessed

Given: 278 thanks
Received: 279 thanks
Bike(s): GIANT VT2, DB SS
Favorite Trails: Dirt covered easy ones
At this moment in time I don't have much Philosophy to add. I believe it was Baja that told me about DT's way back when and I've been glad I joined since. So far everyone (most everyone :lol: ) has been a blast to know on and off the trails. I think that the vibe (philosophy, aura, Karma, or whatever it may be) that Ldood and RHS established on this site set a pretty nice precedent and it has been carried down to everyone on DT. I mean that's gotta be it, right? I dunno how else to put it. So, to RHS and Ldood... Merci beaucoup!
I've enjoyed every single DT ride! I think you just have to really "like" or "enjoy" riding first and then, it's just a lot easier to deal with all the little details of a ride.

I've made lots of new friends through Dirt Treaders, and I'm grateful for that. Some of you I don't see very often, but I am always very glad to get the opportunity to ride with you guys when I do.

I think that since it is "us" that invite newbies and people that we run into on the trails, "we" are responsible to each other and the group in that it is up to us to continue spreading that vibe and E-D-U-C-A-T-I-N-G the newcomers. overall, everyone has been super-duper, but I have seen (in the past) some negative attitudes, or, extremely selfish ones, where the riders are out only for themselves and "their ride". It's up to those of us who have been around to edumacate the newbies. I have seen a whole bunch of you progress and improve and it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside! :thumbsup:

See y'all on the trails!

The following 3 users would like to thank PedalinLito for his or her post:
Canaan, kreechan, Red Hot Sloth
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm 
Necromonger
Necromonger

Given: 11836 thanks
Received: 7008 thanks
Bike(s): Push-Bike With Training wheels
Favorite Trails: Dirty Dirty Trails
PedalinLito wrote:
At this moment in time I don't have much Philosophy to add. I believe it was Baja that told me about DT's way back when and I've been glad I joined since. So far everyone (most everyone :lol: ) has been a blast to know on and off the trails. I think that the vibe (philosophy, aura, Karma, or whatever it may be) that Ldood and RHS established on this site set a pretty nice precedent and it has been carried down to everyone on DT. I mean that's gotta be it, right? I dunno how else to put it. So, to RHS and Ldood... Merci beaucoup!
I've enjoyed every single DT ride! I think you just have to really "like" or "enjoy" riding first and then, it's just a lot easier to deal with all the little details of a ride.

I've made lots of new friends through Dirt Treaders, and I'm grateful for that. Some of you I don't see very often, but I am always very glad to get the opportunity to ride with you guys when I do.

I think that since it is "us" that invite newbies and people that we run into on the trails, "we" are responsible to each other and the group in that it is up to us to continue spreading that vibe and E-D-U-C-A-T-I-N-G the newcomers. overall, everyone has been super-duper, but I have seen (in the past) some negative attitudes, or, extremely selfish ones, where the riders are out only for themselves and "their ride". It's up to those of us who have been around to edumacate the newbies. I have seen a whole bunch of you progress and improve and it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside! :thumbsup:

See y'all on the trails!

Post Of The Day!!!